Family Oriented Company Looking for Developer (Houston)
BEMA Information Technologies is a highly recognized provider of IT services to churches, schools and medium-sized businesses. We are 15 years old, have grown without a sales force and do not advertise. Our consistent growth comes from hiring people who are technical, communicate well and perform at a high level.
We provide consulting services to over 80 churches in the Greater Houston Area. We are seeking a developer to help our team customize church management systems. The best qualified candidate will have a passion for helping churches operate efficiently.
We are a bit different. . .
– We care about people, your family and your career development
– We don’t want you working overtime
– We strive to over communicate, rather than under
– We do what we say we are going to do
– Provide development expertise addressing church management application needs
– Interface with the customer face-to-face, as well as remotely
– Brainstorm with 45 other engineers
– Be exposed to many different environments
– Grow your technical skill set
Preferred candidate will possess the following:
• SQL expertise
• C# experience
• ASP.NET development experience
• JSON API experience
• Ability to communicate with non-technical users
• Reliable transportation
• Desire to provide excellent customer service
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your resume to our website www.bemaservices.com on the Careers portal.
Compensation: Will pay for depth of skill, hands-on experience, communication savvy and previous church service experience.