Position Details – Software Developer
Discover if this is the career opportunity you have been searching for.
BEMA Information Technologies is a highly recognized provider of IT services to churches, schools, and medium-sized businesses. We are 19 years old, have grown without a sales force and do not advertise. Our consistent growth comes from hiring people who are technical, communicate well and perform at a high level.
We provide consulting services to over 80 churches in the Greater Houston Area. We are seeking a developer to help our team customize church management systems. The best-qualified candidate will have a passion for helping churches operate efficiently.
We are a bit different. . .
- We care about people, your family, and your career development
- We don’t want you working overtime
- We strive to over-communicate, rather than under-communicate
- We do what we say we are going to do
- Provide development expertise addressing church management application needs
- Interface with the clients face-to-face, as well as remotely
- Brainstorm with the development team
- Be exposed to many different ideas
- Grow your programming skillset
The preferred candidate will possess the following:
- SQL expertise
- C# experience
- JSON API experience
- Ability to communicate with non-technical users
- Discipline to work independently as well as in a group setting
- Desire to provide excellent customer service
Compensation: Pay will be commensurate with the depth of skill, hands-on experience, communication savvy and previous church service experience.
Please email your resume in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.