Position Details – VoIP Engineer/Phone Consultant
Discover if this is the career opportunity you have been searching for.
BEMA Information Technologies is a highly recognized provider of IT services to churches, schools, and medium-sized businesses. We are 19 years old, have grown without a sales force and do not advertise. Our consistent growth comes from hiring people who are technical, communicate well and perform at a high level.
We are a bit different. . .
- We care about people, your family, and your career development
- We don’t want you working overtime
- We strive to over-communicate, rather than under-communicate
- We do what we say we are going to do
- Be focused on implementing and supporting phone systems
- Be exposed to many different environments
- Grow your technical skillset
The preferred candidate will possess the following:
- A minimum of 5 years of phone engineering experience
- A solid foundation in telephony standards and telephony applications
- VoIP troubleshooting skills
- Strong understanding of voice communications needs and how they play into varying industries
- Ability to communicate with non-technical users
- Proven initiative with an ability to work responsibly and efficiently in a remote capacity
- Reliable transportation
- Desire to provide excellent customer service
It’s a plus if you have:
- Understanding of IT infrastructure experience such as firewalls, switches, servers
- Have Asterisk/Switchvox administration experience
- Ability to work in front of and present a technical presentation to an audience
Compensation: Will pay for the depth of skill and hands-on experience.
Please email your resume in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.