Hardware & Software Selection and Procurement
- What type of servers do we need?
- How many?
- How much storage capacity?
- What operating systems?
- How many users are we serving?
- Are there heavy transaction loads and when might they occur?
- What applications do we need?
- How will our teams collaborate?
- What vendors should we select or consider?
These are just some of the questions that BEMA can help you answer as we work together to select the right hardware and software platforms to meet your business needs.
As a Microsoft Partner, BEMA has extensive expertise in Microsoft server implementations including:
- SQL Server
- Other Microsoft server products
If you are interested in a hosted Cloud Solution, BEMA can help you implement or migrate to Microsoft’s Office 365 solutions. We also work extensively with Microsoft’s desktop implementations including various versions of Windows and Office.
Firewall, Wireless Access, and Security
BEMA can select and configure your firewalls to help protect your organization and your data.
Do you need wireless access at your facilities and/or on-the-go access with various mobile devices?
Do you have users with laptops, smartphones, and tablets?
We can address your security requirements.
Who should have access?
When should they have access?
Do we need to have our data encrypted?
Are there regulatory requirements we must meet for security?
Our security experts work with you!
Connectivity & Unified Communications
Increasingly, companies are vitally dependent on having reliable Internet connectivity, especially if utilizing Cloud Solutions.
Making sure your company has the connectivity needed to support your business operations is a key IT element that we understand. We can work with your Internet Service Provider(s) to make sure you have the right Service Level Agreements to support your business, whether your workforce operates on traditional business hours or they are spread across the globe and need 24-7 access.
Maybe your organization has been enjoying the benefits of Unified Communications for some time or maybe you don’t really know how your business could benefit.
Either way, BEMA can help implement the technologies to make sure that all of your communications happen on a platform that meets your business needs. Voicemail, e-mail, faxes, and other forms of communication can all be presented to the users in a convenient and unified fashion – “one-stop shopping” for all your communication needs.
Are you moving or expanding?
We can relocate your IT infrastructure for you. If you are growing and need to build out your IT infrastructure for new office space, BEMA can help make that happen as well.
There are many considerations:
- Timing of move or expansion
- Lead times on installing new services (such as your Internet connection)
- Planning for and physically moving servers and/or server rooms
- Planning for and physically moving desktop computers
- Planning for and physically moving copiers & printers
- Network cabling for new space or relocation
- Moving telephone systems or replacing an existing system
- Wireless networking
- Air conditioning and draining for server rooms
Our IT Infrastructure Implementation includes:
- Desktops & Laptops
- Mobile devices (smartphones, tablets, etc.)
- Networking infrastructure
- Wireless networks
- Security solutions
Why Choose Us?
Whatever your IT needs may be, BEMA Information Technologies can help to create an infrastructure perfectly tailored to your business.If you're looking for an honest and reliable IT Management Company, give BEMA Information Technologies a call today at 713-586-6430.