What is IT Planning?
IT offerings change daily.
Should I put my data in the cloud, virtualize my servers, or utilize a co-location facility?
Do I need redundant bandwidth?
How do I make sure we can recover from a disaster and ensure business continuity?
We know these are tough questions, we also know that we can utilize our expertise to build a strategy and help you answer them.
IT is a vital component/enabler in executing any organization’s strategic plans. Developing a vision for how IT will be leveraged and utilized can be a daunting task, but BEMA can help you cast a vision for the future using information technologies.
What Your IT Plan Will Outline
We present an IT Plan which will outline:
- Network infrastructure
- Hardware & software licensing renewals
- Network deficiencies & recommendations
- Hardware replacement recommendations
- Other recommendations to improve network health, security & reliability
We also work closely with you to determine long-range goals consistent with your organization’s objectives and provide guidance as it relates to strategic planning and goals. BEMA will also assist with providing supporting data for long-range budgetary forecasts and planning for network & server infrastructure needs.
Planning and designing your IT infrastructure can be challenging, but once we’ve performed our thorough IT assessment, we can dive straight into helping you architect your infrastructure. This includes:
- LAN, WAN, Internet Connectivity
- Hardware & Cabling Procurement
- Storage Requirements & Backup Plans
- Performance Considerations & Service Level Agreements
- Wired & Wireless Networking
- Securing Mobile Devices
- Limiting Physical Access to IT Assets
- Authentication & Encryption
- Anti-virus, SPAM Filtering, Malware removal
- Regulatory Compliance
- Cellular/Mobile Communications
- Internet Connectivity
- Unified Communications
- Collaboration Platforms
BACKUP & DISASTER RECOVERY
- Storage Considerations – Capacity, Duration of Storage, Media, Local and/or Cloud-Based
- Redundancy & Co-location
- Archival & Legal Requirements